Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ever changing Internet

The internet is going to keep changing and changing. I am definitely looking forward to the faster internet and how they are trying to make it more affordable for every American with the National Broadband Plan. I don't want it to be more commercialized because well firstly, commercials just suck, and secondly, with things like Google who use our emails to show us advertisements with our interests, we won't have any privacy. I also believe that the more complicated and "knowledgeable" the internet becomes the more we will depend on the internet, and the more we will believe the things we read on the internet. Read this article about how Al Gore believes the internet is changing the way we think.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the pricing and faster connection. Commercializing everything would just get annoying and people would complain. Like we need more things to complain about right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with it being faster and more affordable. I think that commercializing it more is just going to make people angry and annoyed like Siri said. I know I hate how much there is now so i can only imagine how much there is going to be.

    ReplyDelete