Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Music and Media

Music affects what media plays. Music is how media gets the publics interest and keeps their interest in what the media wants them to know or see. Our book included this because our society is so involved with music. There isn't a day that goes by without listening to some type of music. Music hasn't really influenced my life in any way other than what I listen to, but even then I am not really picky because I listen to everything. Look at this article on whether music is the new social media.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that music affects what the media plays. The media wants to accumulate money, and they can only do that by playing what is popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that musci affects what media plays. In media they have to have good music to make things more of an interest.

    ReplyDelete