Thursday, January 24, 2013

Media Intake

I think I have a pretty healthy intake of media in my life. I only really use my phone or my computer for electronics. I have a facebook account but I don't use it that much. I maybe go on there for an hour at the most at one time. I am obsessed with using Pinterest though. To me it's like my drug as cake is to a fat child. Although I use my phone everyday, I mean what teenager, especially teenage girl, doesn't use her phone everyday? Especially since most teenagers have smartphones nowadays and can use all their social media and play games on them. All in all I think I am golden.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yea i agree with you. I really dont use media that much unless its for school thats where i use it the most. I use my phone a lot but thats the most media other than in school that I use. I guess I dont have a lot of time for that in my life right now.

    ReplyDelete