Monday, May 13, 2013

Mass Media Critique

It was fun making the commercials and doing things like that as a class to help us better understand the processes and the analyzing of the media. But the tests and the questions sucked. The tests had nothing to do with the questions that we had to do for the chapter and the test questions were just about stupid details that we wouldn't have remembered if we wouldn't have studied for the test. I would liked to have to more projects like the commercials and the video game playing. It helped me to understand the processes better and what it might like to make an actual movie or commercial. It made it fun to learn about these processes. The questions I would have liked to do less of, unless they had questions that actually pertained to the test. I don't think anything in this class will actually help me unless I need to use IMovie for a college project or something. It is also nice to know the processes of analyzing media if I need to do that for college. It is also just nice to know that for having to analyzing anything. When we did the "Jeremy Video"  that really opened my eyes to the use of symbolism in media and how everyone interprets everything differently. It would be more enjoyable to do more stuff like the movies and the video game projects because I think I learned more about the processes and that stuff while doing those projects than just reading about them. Plus it made the class much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment