Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pitch Perfect Review



This movie is set at Barden University, where Beca, a freshman who just started, gets cajoled into joining The Bella's, an all girl's singing group. She adds some much needed energy and modernizing into the group to take on their male counterparts in a singing competition. This movie is directed by Jason Moore, with actors including Rebel Wilson (Fat Amy), Anna Kendrick (Beca), and Skylar Astin (Jesse). This movie would be classified as either Comedy, Music, or Romance. This is my new favorite movie (before it was Thor). It was funny without being overly obnoxious (although there were some moments where it could be considered a bit crude). The graphics were good, and the writing was decent. I think they could have given it more comedy, but it was mostly a "musical" so it evened out in the movie. The acting was bad that it was good, and I'm pretty sure that's what they were going for. It was a movie were they just got to have fun and sing, and it was definitely fun, even if I wasn't in the movie. This movie is great for the whole family, and is something you can all enjoy. I suggest you you go out and rent it, buy it, whatever you do because you don't want to miss this movie!

3 comments:

  1. I really liked this movie, too. I thought it was hilarious. I hope there is a Pitch Perfect 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good movie. I've watched it quite a few times! Like Talitha said, I hope there is a Pitch Perfect Two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This movie is one of the best movies I have watched this year! I thought that the actors perfectly portrayed each character. It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete